Terms & Conditions
Home  > Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
  1. WatchmeSports
    1. WatchmeSports is not a producer of sporting events.
    2. WatchmeSports is a sports broadcasting network and an aggregator of sports content.
    3. WatchmeSports provides software, hardware and a broadcasting network to directors (producers) of amateur sports events.
    4. WatchmeSports will provide the producer with a single CustID and any number of ProducerID’s for the purpose of aggregating streaming content.
    5. This software allows the producer the ability to stream, download, modify, and re-upload content to its ProducerID.
  2. Producer & Clubs
    1. Producers and clubs use our software to stream live all the games and matches in their sports tournaments.
    2. The producer pays a monthly subscription fee to WatchmeSports for the use of its software and broadcasting network.
    3. The producer is not charged for storage or bandwidth used to stream or store video content.
  3. Relationship between WatchmeSports and Producer
    1. Since the producer does not pay for storage and bandwidth the producer and WatchmeSports share ownership of all streamed content.
    2. WatchmeSports reserves the right to market all content that is stored on its network.
    3. As long as the producer maintains a producer license in good standing and is maintaining it's posted events the producer is entitled to all revenue sharing outlined in this agreement.
    4. There are two different ways a producer can generate revenue from their content, either through paid viewing (PayWatch) or advertising.
    5. PayWatch is similar to pay-per-view, but rather than charging a viewer every time they view content, PayWatch allows a producer to charge a one-time fee for viewing their event. PayWatch is a good way to charge for live streams.
    6. Producers can also sell ads to local vendors and upload them for viewing during their event.
    7. All revenue generated on WatchmeSports is shared in a 75/25 split between WatchmeSports and the producer. The originator of any content receives the 75% share while the other receives a 25% share. For example, 75% of PayWatch revenue is paid to the producer while WatchmeSports receives 25%. Revenue generated by ads placed by WatchmeSports will pay 25% of the ad revenue to the producer. 
    8. The principal is simple, whichever party is the originator of the content receives the larger percentage of the revenue share.
    9. Revenue collected from subscribers of the WatchmeSports app is not shared with the producer. This revenue is needed to cover the cost of maintaining the broadcasting network.
  4. Associations
    1. Associations typically have large numbers of producers and contestants.
    2. In order to encourage an association to adopt our event management software and broadcasting network, WatchmeSports will share a part of its contestant subscriptions with the association.
    3. WatchmeSports will provide the association software needed to track all of the members in their association.
    4. Since all content is owned by WatchmeSports and the producer, any claims that the association may have on that content should be resolved between the producer and the association. The producer and the association will hold WatchmeSports harmless in regards to any claims to any rights to the media collected.